Win a Summer of Food Festivals in Melton Mowbray
Our friends at Melton Mowbray Food Partnership have kindly offered our readers the chance to win 4 tickets to four food festivals taking place in Melton Mowbray between April and November 2017.
You’ll start off with The Artisan Cheese Fair in April, with around 70 artisan cheesemakers and 300 cheeses expected from Britain and Ireland, the Artisan Cheese Fair is the UK’s largest dedicated cheese fair. All undercover, talks and tastings as well as pies (of course, it is Melton Mowbray), cider, cakes etc compliment the cheese.
Next comes PieFest in July. A long enough break from all the cheese that you ate in April so you’ll be excited to taste the delight that is the Melton Mowbray pork pie. A national celebration of pasties and pies, sweet and savoury, hot and cold. All undercover. Talks, tastings, workshops as well as cider, cakes cheese etc compliment the pies.
Taking place in October, the East Midlands Food Festival is one of the top regional food events in the country. Hosted in Melton Mowbray, with around 200 stands, it will showcase some of the region’s finest food and drink complimented by a Street Food arena serving hot food from around the world; last year from South Africa, France, India, Spain, Sri Lanka, etc as well as the traditional English Hog Roast, Roast Beef and Bison Burgers….
ChocFest is then held in November: This is the event for all chocoholics. With professional chocolatiers, visitors can sample a wide variety of offerings from some of the country’s best artisan chocolate makers. In addition visitors can sample chocolate in all its forms as one of the most popular food ingredients. There’s even a chance to sample the more unusual chocolate pizzas, pies, kebabs and chocolate wine and beer.
To win this foodie extravaganza, all you need to do is pop your details in below and one lucky winner will be picked out at random on 21st April and contacted by email.
Terms and Conditions:
- Winner must be over 18 and from the UK
- Will be contacted by email - if no reply within 48 hours another winner will be picked.
- Winner will receive four tickets to the four food festivals.
- The tickets are non-refundable, have no monetary value and are non-transferable. No replacement can be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
- Transport is not included and additional costs at the food festivals are payable by the winner
- The prize is awarded at Melton Mowbray Food Partnership's discretion
- By entering the competition you are agreeing to be contacted by Food Festival Finder, Food & Drink Guides and Melton Mowbray Food Partnership.