Win £100 worth of BBQ goods
The good people at Sous Chef have put together a huge package for one lucky winner full of the finest BBQ goods so you can enjoy amazing tasting food even when the sun isn’t shining.
Tabletop BBQ Smoker - This smoker is small and versatile enough that you can use it no matter how small your outdoor space is. All you’d do is fill the bottom of the BBQ smoker with charcoal and use as a conventional barbecue, or use the marked sections to burn charcoal and wood chips just on one side – close the lid, adjust the vents, and you have yourself a smoker.
Smoke 'n' spice set:- includes
- Hickory Liquid Smoke brings instant campfire flavours to your cooking. Hickory is a strong wood - great with slow-cooked pork butt, added to a marinade for oven-cooked ribs, or brushed onto a steak before grilling. Take care when using, as a little goes a long way!
- Pecan Liquid Smoke gives an intense sweet-spicy smoke flavour, and is great with almost any meat, including pork, chicken, and turkey. Combine with maple syrup and brush over chicken drumsticks or pork ribs for a sweet and smoky glaze.
- Creole Spice Blend This aromatic five spice blend comes from the Réunion Island, in the Indian Ocean. The intensely sunny Caribbean Creole flavours include kaffir lime - often used in rum cocktails - Mauritian pink peppercorns, as well as thyme, garlic and ginger. The Creole seasoning is best as a summer BBQ rub for fish and meat before cooking. Alternatively add to salad dressings, or sprinkle over oil-tossed asparagus, or even add a little to fragrant coconut curries.
- Fleur de Sel with BBQ Spices is a beautiful, intensely aromatic finishing salt. Sprinkle over tomatoes, cooked meats or roasted veg to give the classic fleur de sel crunch, with an elegant balance of grilled spice. We also love sprinkling it over meat 30-60 minutes before cooking - for a perfectly seasoned steak or lamb cutlet.
- ProQ Marinade Injector: This marinade injector means that you can marinate meat in minutes – not hours, by injecting a marinade sauce through the meat rather than just rubbing it on the surface. The syringe needle has holes in it either side to help distribute the marinade evenly through the meat. It’s a great way to get the best out of joints of meat, and enhance them with delicious, juicy flavours.
BBQ skewers 6 pcs Chrome - These chrome-plated skewers are essential for making kebabs on the barbecue. Thread your choice of meat and vegetables onto the skewers and grill away!
Cooking tongs - Cooking tongs are a chef's best friend. Use for turning sausages or drumsticks on the BBQ, moving food from one area of the grill to another, and even turning skewers.
Wooden BBQ Organiser - The wooden BBQ organizer keeps sauces, cutlery and napkins in one tidy place. The organizer has a large carry handle, so you can keep everything in it and just bring the whole thing out as needed.
If you're tempted with the smoker's and would like to see Sous Chef's full range then click here...
All you need to do is pop your details in below and one lucky winner will be picked out at random on the 14th August and contacted by email. Good luck!